Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Todd McComas! Skip the chaos of the bars and enjoy a special night with food and drinks from the comfort of our restaurant, bar, lounge, and showroom. There's no better place to welcome 2020 than right here at Helium!
Todd McComas is the host of the top-ranked comedy podcast "Heartland Radio 2.0" and is a supporting cast member of the #1 sports podcast "The Pat McAfee Show 2.0." He's also appeared on FOX, TruTV, and is a regular guest on "The Bob & Tom Show." Todd is a former Marine and police detective of 21 years who now makes his living speaking into microphones. Todd's act consists of stories about being a father of one, a former husband of two, being single in his 40's, and lots and lots of crazy, self-deprecating cop stories that will give the entire audience a hilarious look Behind The Badge.
Real stories. Real guy. Real funny.
Late Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner Option includes 1 from each course
Limited seating available
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Spinach Salad - Topped with bacon, strawberries, cashews, and boiled egg, served with a warm bacon dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Hearts of romaine, chopped and tossed in Tuscan-style dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons
• Asian Sesame Salad - Field greens mixed with mandarin oranges, cashews, and red bell peppers. Topped with sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and served with our tangy signature sesame vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Roasted Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. All parties must have valid ID to enter the building. Please note, there is a 2 item minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!